ALL applications should been made through the above mentionned website no matter if you are from a European country, a Campus France country, or any other country worldwide. The applications should NOT be made on Campus France website since our university is not connected to Campus France platform.
Once selected only :
- Students coming from a Campus France country applying the online enrollment scheme « Etudes en France » : you will be required to make your visa application on the « Etudes en France » website following the 3rd option « I am accepted » Information here / Download guide
Countries with a Campus France office with « Etudes en France » procedure:
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Republic of Chad, Republic of the Congo, Republic of Guinea (Guinea-Conakry), Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
- Students coming from any other country : you need to contact the closest French Embassy
- Non European student, living in a European country : you will need to contact the French Embassy located close to your place of residence.
- For more comprehensive information on visa application procedures : Government website
PREREQUISITES AND CRITERIA FOR THE EXAMINATION OF APPLICATIONS :
- Course in English for students holding a Bachelor of Physics or equivalent (Licence, Bachelor of Sciences, Licenciatura, …).
- The prerequisite disciplines are general physics, electromagnetism, optics, electronics and instrumentation, numerical modelling.
- The level of English B2, or equivalent, is required.
Recruitment is based on a dossier, the following criteria are taken into account:
- Adequacy of the curriculum (mention and course followed in bachelor’s degree)
- Quality of the curriculum (overall marks obtained in each Bachelor semester, ranking in promotions, mentions)
- Internships carried out within and outside the curriculum (thematic coherence, duration, possibly applied evaluation)
- Motivation and professional project
- Referee’s opinion.
Recruitment is organised by the Pedagogical Commission. After examination of the application files, a limited number of applications may be the subject of an individual interview (including by videoconference) with the members of the Recruitment Committee.